Meet the Team
Where it all began
Perna’s Pet Professionals
Roo, American Pit Bull terrier
I spent 3 months bicycling around Colombia
I’ve been in the pet care industry since 2013 starting with doggy day care centers and volunteering in animal shelters. Now, as a professional pet sitter I:
- am a member of Pet Sitters International
- am a founding member of the Texas Pet Sitters Association (where my business began)
- was trained by the largest no-kill animal shelter (Austin Pets Alive!) to care for and feed neo-natal kittens in their ICU
- participate in events for the Women’s Exchange of Washentaw, a group for women in business
- am pet CPR/First Aid certified
I moved back to Michigan in 2021 (I got my BA at Western Michigan University, go Broncos!) to be close to my sister and watch my nephews grow up. They are both less than 2 years old but I am shooting for the Best Aunt in the World title.
It’s this same love I give to the pets I care for- your family becomes my family.
I can’t wait to meet you and your fur-babies!
Let us pam-purr your pets!
We are dedicated to making sure your pets get the best care possible with our 100% satisfaction guarantee. Get started today!